White Tiger Taekwondo is owned and operated by 8th Degree Black Belt Grandmaster Robert Smith and 2nd Degree Black Belt Andy Anderson. In addition there are a number of other Black Belt Instructors who help teach classes.
Most authors have a fairly clear picture in their mind essay writing service online of what it is that they would like to write.
Grand Master Robert Smith
- 8th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo – Jidokwan/World Taekwondo Federation (WTF)
- 2005 – Present – President of Pennsylvania Taekwondo
- 2000 – 2004 Vice President of Pennsylvania Taekwondo
- Promoted over 350 Black Belts
- Coached 400+ State Champions
- Coached 175 National Champions
Grandmaster Robert Smith began Taekwondo in 1971. He has owned and run numerous schools nonstop in the area for more than 35 years. In addition to Grandmaster Smith running local tournaments, he also is the current President of Pennsylvania Taekwondo and annually runs the Pennsylvania Taekwondo Tournament. Being the President of Pennsylvania Taekwondo, Grandmaster Smith meets annually with other state presidents at the USA Taekwondo Championships (which is the National Governing Body for Olympic Taekwondo), to implement new rules and changes. Grandmaster Smith is about getting the most out of his students to help them reach their individual goals. Nine students who have trained under Grandmaster Smith have gone on to open their own schools.
“If I make my students as good as myself, then I have failed. My goal is to make them better than me, then I have succeeded.” – Grandmaster Smith
Andy is a 2nd degree Black Belt in Taekwondo and a 1st Degree Black Belt in Haidong Gumdo (Korean Sword). In addition to teaching Taekwondo, Andy is also one of the Black Belt instructors for our Haidong Gumdo classes.
Andy has a strong athletic background as he competed in Division I collegiate sports. Andy earned varsity letters in both Football and Track at Duke University where he attended on a full athletic scholarship. After college Andy earned his MBA in Marketing at the University of South Florida and enjoyed a long career in the medical sales and marketing fields before becoming involved with martial arts. For Andy, Taekwondo offers a new challenge in his athletic endeavors.
- We offer training for seniors, adults and children of all ages.
- We are dedicated to providing all of our students with the genuine experience of the Olympic and Traditional Style Taekwondo Martial Art. Training in Olympic & Traditional Style Taekwondo involves Focus, Self-control, Discipline, Confidence, and Fitness.
- We believe that these elements of training will help your children improve in general health and confidence as well as socially and academically.
White Tiger Taekwondo classes are led by 8th Degree Black Belt Grandmaster Smith. With over 300 years of combined black belt experience and knowledge, our instructors use the latest training methods in combination with ancient proven techniques. White Tiger Taekwondo is a member of Kukkiwon the World Taekwondo Federation. We work with USA Taekwondo in order to have our students continually compete in local, Pennsylvania State and National Championship Competitions. Students from White Tiger Taekwondo have not only won numerous championships but have gone on to excel in high school, college and the work place.
Black Belt Instructors
- Over 300 years Combined Black Belt experience
- Specialties in:
- World Taekwondo Sparring
- Poomsae (Forms)
- Haidong Gumdo (Korean Sword)
- Board Breaking
- Demo Team
- Specialties in: