White Tiger Taekwondo has reopened by implementing extensive safety precautions to ensure the health of our students and families.
Below are a list of our new safety measures:
- Everyone who enters the gym will have their temperature taken
- Everyone in the gym must wear a mask, even during classes
- Hand sanitizer is available for use when entering and exiting the gym
- There are a limited number of seats available for family members to wait during class in order to maintain safe social distancing
- Cones are used to section off areas for children during classes to maintain social distancing
- 15 minute break between classes in order for the bags and mats to be cleaned
- No use of changing rooms or bathrooms unless an emergency
We are also offering Zoom classes to our members as an alternative to our in-person classes.